- Doing the daily activities of the Accounting Department
- Create and maintain a department schedule to ensure appropriate coverage
- Monitor and control department expenses
- Create, review, and revise department policies and procedures
- Work collaboratively with department managers and directors
- Prepare monthly journal entries, corporate taxes, income tax, etc.
- Reconcile and analyze select balance sheet accounts monthly, or review and approve same.
- Manage payroll function including payroll preparation, reporting, tax filing and maintaining records.
- Prepare management’s monthly flash report of key performance volumes and metrics.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses as requested, e.g. sales commission calculations, headcount analysis.
- Maintain and develop comprehensive Excel-based model that tracks and forecasts the company’s financial performance.
- Validate budget/reforecast assumptions via regular communications with department leaders
- Coordinate and prepare all required financial reporting for both internal and external users. Prepare monthly management reporting package, including financial, operational, and sales information.
- Track and monitor weekly cash disbursements and cash receipts.
- Monitor cash and line of credit balances daily and report to management weekly.
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree/Post Graduate Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 7 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): tax, finance, accounting
- Preferably Manager/Assistant Manager specialized in Finance - General/Cost Accounting or equivalent.
- Ready to be placed in Surabaya
Apply CV dan Portfolio kamu ke firstname.lastname@example.org atau
Create CV dan Portfolio kamu di Civimi.com dan apply pada lamaran ini
hubungi email@example.com apabila memiliki pertanyaan.